I love holiday season. I especially love holiday gift season, haha. I’ve never tried the love language test, but I imagine mine would be receiving/giving gifts. There’s something so satisfying about getting that thing that you have had your eye on, ya know what I’m sayin?
While there are a million cute things I love over the year, I’ve been trying to work on investing in items that are more practical than on those that I’ll use for just a few days. And because winter is in full force in Amsterdam, I’ve compiled some of the beauties that are on my lust list 😍 / could be the perfect gift for the lady in your life!
1. Henri Bendel Backpack: Between traveling often and biking being my main mode of transportation in Amsterdam, having a purse on my shoulder all the time is not necessarily the most convenient thing. And so, backpacks are back on my lust list. Anything that will let me carry my work items + things to keep Sofia busy without weighing down only one shoulder is a win for me! Also, this guy is gorgeous, and, it’s made of nylon so it can withstand the rain/snow that Amsterdam randomly decides to throw our way.
2. Flannel Pajamas: Who doesn’t love a good pair of comfy & cozy pjs?! These flannel pjs look perfect for cuddling up on the couch with a cup of hot cocoa.
3. Foreo Luna 2: The winter can be harsh on your skin and this guy seems like a great way to treat yo self…er, your skin. A daily mini-facial that lessens fine lines & wrinkles? Yep, I’m in. Also, it’s the perfect size to toss into your travel bag when you’re off for a weekend of adventures. Win/Win!
4. Plush Robe: This is totally another one of those items that a lot of ladies think about but then don’t ever invest in. But does anything sound better than a super comfortable robe to curl into after a shower or in the cold? Yeah, didn’t think so. This robe looks like a little piece of heaven, y’all.
5. Ugg Leather Tech Gloves: Those ladies who live in the cold, cold, cold weather know what I’m talkin’ about when I tell you that gloves are a serious necessity in the winter. While you can buy a cheap pair, not only do they get ruined quickly, they likely soak up all the rain/snow which just makes your hands even colder. These beauties have a warm lining and are tech friendly so you don’t have to expose your hands to the cold when you need to text someone back in a hurry!
What are some of your lust list items for the winter?!