It’s been a madhouse around the Aslam household lately, y’all! One of my favorite parts of living abroad is when family & friends come to visit; but, having visitors back to back to back can easily become exhausting, haha 😜
Over the last few weekends, we’ve had quite a few visitors, so this was our first weekend to relax and unwind with just our little family!
Seriously, we did nothing this weekend. And it was luxurious!
Want to know the best way to have a weekend of nothing?
- Go for a walk to get donuts & coffee…because, why not?!
- Stop off at the park with your little one.
- Run into friends and spend an hour catching up & laughing!
- Eat yummy food that you love.
- Veg out on the couch — take a nap, binge watch a show, read a book.
With all that extra resting we gave ourselves, I feel so much more ready to tackle the week. So, happy Monday, lovebugs! Hope you had a wonderful weekend of r&r and that Monday is good to you.