Some days, I have my life in order and everything is properly broken down into what needs to be done. But then, I have days like today, where my to-do list is 18341941 things long & my brain doesn’t want to do any of them.
DEAR ADULTING. WHY ARE YOU SO HARD SOMETIMES?!
Anyways. Because my brain is tired from simply writing my to-do list, today, we’re doing a life update.
- I’m sitting in the living room, watching Sofia not sleep on the baby monitor. Every time I think she’s finally down for her nap & my heart says HOORAY, her little head pops back into the screen. Babies: aka, tiny humans who play on your emotions daily. 🙄
- I told twitter (@thatgirlmyra_) that I just learned how to add emojis from my Mac. 🎉 Halle-freakin-lujah. This makes blogging a total game changer.
- We’re going to Houston this week and I have done zero things to prepare. My OCD behavior will probably kick in tomorrow.
- I have been browsing some of y’alls blogs for book recs. But there are too many, so can one of y’all just tell me what to read? K, thanks, bye.
- I need to go for a run. It’s been a while and my antsy levels are on high.
- I still wake up every morning and turn the lights on on my tree. I love it. It makes me insanely happy.
- We went to a Christmas market this weekend & it was SO fun. Why can’t we have this much holiday cheer all year round?!
- My coffee cup has run dry. Which means it’s time to wrap this up & get another cup.
I’m going to do my best to keep up with my blog the rest of this week, y’all. However, in the event that I fall off bloglandia for a week or so, rest assured, I’m probably in Houston, eating Whataburger, practicing dances for my SIL’s wedding, and torturing my siblings with my craziness.