Happy Thanksgiving my little turkeys!!
I am definitely on the latter group of people on that chart, haha.
Before I go put on my stretchy pants and get ready to eat to my heart’s content, I wanted to take some time to give thanks.
I’m thankful for…
- My little family: there’s no one I’d rather spend my days goofin’ off with than these two (and Kobi, of course).
- My family & friends back in the US and everywhere else around the world. I’m a lucky gal being surrounded with so much love.
- Living overseas & getting to enjoy traveling as much as my travelbug heart wants.
- My health. My body has been through quite a lot in the last year — what with pregnancy and post-pregnancy. I am so grateful that it’s been able to handle everything without any major issues.
- Almost SIX married years with my favorite dude ever.
- My new company that I get to run with my virtual bestie! Bliss has brought together so many things I love to do and I am beyond grateful for it being my next career step.
- And of course, my most thankful thing, getting to be Mama to the most beautiful little girl in the world. She is definitely what dreams are made of & I’m thankful God chose us to be hers and her to be ours.