This weekend, while our friends were visiting, we went to Dam Square and did a little window shopping. I love looking at pretty things and after this weekend, I’ve definitely added some things I’m crushin’ on to my list!Lol, that’s literally me. Adding everything to my cart and then clicking the ‘x’ because I have buyer’s guilt before even buying!
Let’s take a look, shall we?!
- Kate Spade Orchard Street Elowen (in blue): How gorgeous is this guy? Not only is it super spacious, just look at that color! Swooooon.
- Chanel Lumiere Extreme Foundation Powder: This product has gotten rave reviews from multiple people I know. I’d rather invest in one good foundation than multiple crummy ones, so I’m adding this one to my wishlist.
- Seasalt Plant Hunter Coat: Amsterdam is known for being rainy & cold — especially at this time of year. Just look how plush & incredible this jacket looks!
- Cartier Love Bracelet: Because come on, we should all be able to dream. I looooveeee this. It’s so beautiful. Maybe one day, right? 😉 Haha.
- Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost: Can we take a moment to love how pretty these are? I mean, they are perfect to wear with jeans or leggings, which makes them a win in my book.