Friday Favorites: The October Edition

You guys, how are we already at the end of October?! I feel like I was just getting all excited about this month & bam, it’s almost over.

friday-favorites-the-october-edition-that-girl-myra

But, before I get too mopey, at least I still have a few more favorite things coming up over these last October days. Namely Halloween & LB going trick-or-treating for the first time ever!

I’m joining Amanda today to share more of my favorites from this month below!

SONG I’M JAMMIN’ TO
I love the Chainsmokers because they are perfect for my running playlist. Now I need them to come out with more music ASAP!

MOMENT I’VE LOVED
friday-favorites-the-october-edition-that-girl-myra
If you follow me on Instagram (you totally should if you don’t, btw), you saw me post up this picture last night. Sofia loves to cuddle before bedtime and I happened to catch her sneaky grin! These little moments are the ones I look forward to the most with this little human.

WORKOUT I’VE BEEN DOING
friday-favorites-the-october-edition-that-girl-myra
Yoga, pilates, and a bit of running. I needed a serious reset on my working out mentality, so I went back to the things that I used to love. In addition to enjoying these workouts, I’m enjoying seeing flexibility & strength where I thought I didn’t have it! Win-win, huh?

SHOW I’VE BEEN BINGING
friday-favorites-the-october-edition-that-girl-myra
Army Wives. I’ve watched this show before but it still gets me every time. I’m thankful that I’m reminded to be grateful for all those who serve & their families who serve with them.

And that being said, November is definitely reserved for another round of Gilmore Girl binging because…

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH

CAN I PLEASE GET A HELL-FREAKING-YES?!?!?!
I definitely had some happy tears sneak their way into my eyes when I watched this trailer. Nerdy? Perhaps. But I don’t care. #JudgeAway

October, you’ve been a fantastic month so far! I can’t wait for the next few days and then y’all know I’m headed straight to holiday-crazytown. First on that list? Find some Christmas lights for the house!

Happy Friday, sweet friends.

Biana
    October 28, 2016 at 12:53 PM

Oh man I’m so looking forward to Gilmore Girls – I’m willing to be it’s going to be watched more times and by more people than anything on Netflix!! Hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

October 28, 2016 at 3:09 PM

seriously gilmore girls is going to be so good. the trailer actually delightfully surprised me with how good it looks. that photo of you and your mini me is so so cute. love your snaps together! happy weekend friend!

October 28, 2016 at 8:00 PM

I’m loving everything by the Chainsmokers these days. Closer is my current fave, but this one is awesome too.

I love that picture of you and Sofia. I swear she looks exactly like both her parents and is completely precious!

You already know I love this, but yay for yoga! It is seriously the best companion to running…and to life 😉

Counting down the days till the Gilmore Girls return. I reaaaaally hope my guy doesn’t want to actually do anything that day, because I’ll be posting up on the couch and binging all day!

Allison Arnone
    October 28, 2016 at 8:58 PM

Gahhhh your daughter is PRECIOUS! Have a great weekend 🙂

Audrey
    October 31, 2016 at 4:38 AM

I really enjoy yoga but I’m terrible at getting myself to the studio. UGH. I was doing pretty great in Sept. because they were hosting a 30 day challenge but after that was over I totally fell apart. Love the pic of you and your little lady! She’s too cute!

I also can’t believe HOW FAST October came and went!! Geez!

November 2, 2016 at 5:38 PM

OH GOSH, girl. Me too. I just tend to fall off and then I feel like such a fool having to restart on everything. Let’s hope I can keep this up this time around.

And thank you!! Little lady is truly the best! <3

November 3, 2016 at 5:15 PM

Cannot wait for Gilmore Girls! Like so freaking excited I can hardly stand it!!